Non Profit Resources
- ValPack gives discounts to nonprofits.
- WTA offers space to put nonprofit ads on their buses for free. The majority of their riders skew female and speak English and Spanish. Just reach out to Maureen and make the request! Note: the waiting list is long and may take up to 2 years so plan accordingly.
- ActionSprout recently received a grant to make their services free for nonprofits!
- Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits. Marketing for nonprofits can be difficult – difficult to find a budget, to find the right people, and to find the time. Luckily, Google offers up to $10,000 per month in free AdWords click spend for nonprofit organizations – that’s potentially $120,000 a year in advertising grants. This is a critical service to take advantage of for nonprofit marketing. Learn more about how to set it up in this free guide.
- Whatcom Community Foundation hosts an annual board match program, educating potential board match members with boards who need new members.
- Non-profits can advertise on the Limelight Theater’s screen for $250 a month